KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : Within a dynamic international team, you will evaluate and contribute to the adequacy and efficiency of the internal control system within the KBL European Private Bankers Group in order to assure the risk control, the respect of the rules and the realization of the strategic objectives.
You will contribute to the development of a position of Internal Audit which objective is to advise the Management of the Group and the Audit Committee.
Job Responsibilities : - You will manage and perform missions of IT Internal Audit in Luxembourg as well as within our Group entities over Europe;
- You will produce audit reporting of the weaknesses of internal control and of relevant / constructive recommendations;
- You will follow the due implementation of audit recommendations;
- You will be in direct contact with the local Managers to present your conclusions and discuss about the actions to be taken by the local Managers
Qualifications : - University grade: Bac + 5; Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification will be an asset;
- A first deep experience of minimum 5 years within IT audit functions (internal or within an international audit office);
- Perfect command of auditory techniques and methods;
- Good general knowledge of the IT risks within a Bank.
Skills : - Work autonomously - Open to challenges - Availability and Flexibility - Very good analytic and synthetic skills - Critical mind - Strong communication skills - Strong organizational skills - Team spirit
This list of skills is indicative.
Languages : - English and French are required, - Any other languages is an asset.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org