BNY is looking for IT Risk Assessors to join a production readiness team in either Florham Park, NJ, Jersey City, Manhattan, or Pittsburgh based on your preference. The position will be responsible for doing risk assessments on either the application or infrastructure side depending on your experience.
This position will be tasked with speaking with the application or infrastructure owner to go through the scope of their product (the majority of these technologies are interfacing with the cloud) to identify any gaps and risks that need to be mitigated. The team needs someone that can identify risk, as well as, have the ability to explain the risks and gaps to the owner so they understand. A big component of this position is the fundamental understanding of application development or infrastructure so they can ask the correct questions needed to understand where it may cause threats to BNY.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization's people, process and technology
- Develop IT risk scenarios to determine potential impact to technology objectives and operations
- Perform technology risk assessments of applications & platforms using organizational framework and identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization's people, process and technology
- Ensure risk ownership is assigned at the appropriate level to establish clear lines of accountability
- Report and communicate the results of risk assessments to stakeholders
- Research and assesses new threats and security alerts and recommend responses
- 5+ years of Risk Assessment experience
- Previous experience performing IT based Risk Assessments on either the infrastructure or application side
- Knowledge of various IT risk, security laws, regulations, standards, and compliance requirements
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Financial background
- Strong interpersonal skills and great communication
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA certifications
- Previous hands on application development background
- Familiarity with risk related models and methodologies (3 lines of defense, NIST, ISO)
- Knowledge of cloud computing (Azure, Amazon Webservices or Google Cloud)
6 openings. Relocation expenses are negotiable.
Internal Number: 26148
About Insight Global
Insight Global is a national staffing and services company that specializes in sourcing information technology, accounting, finance, and engineering professionals, and delivering service-based solutions to Fortune 1000 clients. Insight Global completes more than 33,000 placements annually in short-term, long-term, contract-to-hire, and direct placement positions through our network of more than 43 regional offices across the U.S. and Canada. The company has been ranked one of the fastest growing staffing firms for the past 10 consecutive years, and named the 3rd largest IT staffing firm in America by Staffing Industry Analysts for three consecutive years. We offer unmatched customer service by developing an in-depth understanding of client needs, providing qualified professionals, and tailoring managed services solutions for large projects, which allows clients to focus on expanding their business and achieving their goals.