As a member of the professional staff, contributes a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in a discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations Planning & Support, Sales & Marketing) area to support department and/or function objectives. Generally works with considerable independence, developing operating plans and related operational processes for own department and monitoring the flow of work between own department and others in alignment with broader business objectives, selecting and developing effective managers and work teams, and managing own organization through reliable systems and processes.
Corporate headquarter locations: Orlando, Florida and Miami, Florida. This role may be based out of either headquarters. Relocation Assistance is provided.
The Senior Director of Incident Response will lead our global security monitoring and incident response program, developing, managing, and building a high performing team of currently seven to ten security professionals that will bring an innovating and effective information security breach detection and response capabilities to Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW). Reporting to the VP of Global Information Security/CISO, this role will re-design our monitoring and response function, combining two legacy teams as part of the larger security program integration and development effort.
As a key member of the Information Security leadership team, this role will be instrumental in designing, building and leading a world class security incident response function. The Director will innovate with exceptional freedom to bring advanced techniques such as automation and machine learning to deliver a truly cutting-edge detection and response capability. Primary functions overseen by this role include security monitoring, threat management, incident response, and digital forensics. This position also oversees operations of the Security Operations Center (SOC), threat hunting, and digital forensic activities.
Develops operating plans and workable business processes for own department in alignment with function strategy.
Manages larger business processes and/or projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Typically influences work of cross-functional or extended teams.
Responds to, solves and makes decisions on business requests that have broader department impact and/or moderate risk. Presents alternative solutions to business issues by leveraging the broader organization.
Works to enhance the organization's capabilities through effective staffing and development of others by:
- anticipating staffing requirements by comparing business needs with strengths and weaknesses of existing staff.
- using appropriate MVW interviewing tools to hire the best managers available from inside or outside.
- setting and maintaining high standards for team and individual performance.
- providing timely coaching and feedback.
- making and rewarding distinctions in performance.
Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by:
- acting in a consultative fashion to implement programs impacting the broader organization.
- assisting in the development and communication of broader organizational goals.
- achieving results against budget within scope of responsibility.
- taking calculated risks to move the department or team forward.
- developing and using systems to organize and keep track of information.
- balancing the interests of own group with the interests of the organization.
- working with others to identify and remove barriers to success.
Readily critiques own behavior to acknowledge mistakes and improve future leadership performance and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
Performs other duties as appropriate.
Specific Expected Contributions
Security Incident Response Strategy
- Track, access and review current on new and emerging Information Technology (IT) techniques, tools and technologies
- Develop and deliver short and near-term road maps for Information Security Incident Response program development, in concert with overall security, IT, and business road maps
- Build and present business cases for new and enhanced IT capabilities to reduce the company's risk profile
Oversees information security monitoring and threat detection capabilities that include:
- Monitors for, detects, and contains security incidents
- Threat management including threat intelligence
- Performing proactive threat hunting using advanced techniques
Maintains, operates, and runs security incident response processes
- Maintains an effective set of policies and procedures for incident response, including playbooks
- Trains and educated Company on incident response process, including simulations and table top exercises
- Continuously captured lessons learned and improves procedures through collaboration with business functions and data breach response team
Digital Forensic Services
- Maintain forensically sounds practices and procedures in incident detection and response
- Select, implement, and maintain tools, technologies, and skills to perform all work to highest standards
- Provides internal digital forensics services to business units as needed, including Legal and HR
Works to enhance the organization's capabilities through effective staffing and development of others
- Provides guidance and coaching to achieve IT's objectives
- Establish clear, achievable goals and monitors performance utilizing the Leadership Performance Management process
- Leads, develops, motivates and manages team to create an engaged workforce
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
Generally a professional position requiring significant knowledge and experience in one or more disciplines and/or business operations as well as associate management experience. College degree and/or relevant experience generally required.
Four-year degree in Computer Science, computer Engineering, or similar preferred or related business degree
15+years of progressive and relevant experience working in Information Technology
10+ years progressive experience in information security, with focus on forensics and incident response
Financial services, critical infrastructure, or related industry experience preferred
5 + years' experience in a management and leadership role; demonstrated success leading and developing a team of professionals
History of consistently delivering business results
Knowledge and Skills
Strong strategic planning and management skills
Deep Information Technology and Information Security knowledge
Conceptual thinking and advanced problem solving
Strong Business Acumen and service orientation
Strong leader of people -- ability to create a compelling vision, demonstrate flexibility in approach; and motivate others to achieve desired results
Worked in team environment
Demonstrated vertical and horizontal interaction skills
Ability to present complex material in manner appropriate to the audience
Able to work in a matrix organization, partnering with resources to achieve results through others
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 36783
About Marriott Vacations Worldwide
We are pleased to announce that on September 1, 2018, Marriott Vacations Worldwide has acquired ILG, Inc., to form a leading global vacation company. The combined company represents one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of brands and companies focused on vacation ownership, exchange, rental and resort and property management, along with related businesses, products and services. Today, this includes more than 100 resorts and nearly 650,000 Owners and Members in a diverse portfolio that includes seven vacation ownership brands. It also includes exchange networks and membership programs comprised of nearly 3,200 resorts in over 80 nations and approximately two million members, as well as management of more than 200 other resorts and lodging properties. Click on one of the links below to join our team of over 20,000 dedicated associates today!
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests… our associates are encouraged to have f...un too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun. Our Spirit to Serve. Our Way. And, it seems to be working. See what our associates like about working for Marriott Vacations Worldwide.