The IT SOX Staff II Analyst is a new global role, responsible for the planning and execution of the IT SOX program. You will work closely with IT and business stakeholders. You will have responsibility for coordination with external auditors and internal SOX teams to execute the ITGC and IT application control testing.
This position reports to the Global IT SOX Senior.
What You'll Be Doing
• Participate in the planning, scoping, risk assessment, execution, documentation, and concluding of all IT General Control and IT Application Control testing related to SOX compliance.
• Prepare clear and concise IT testing in accordance with team methodologies and ensure the work performed supports conclusions drawn.
• Assist with control remediation following identification of issues.
• Reduce redundant testing, anticipate future team needs, and continue the adoption of newer audit techniques to streamline the process.
What’s In It For You At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com), including:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
What We Need
• 2+ years of IT SOX experience.
• Experience with Big 4 firm highly preferred.
• CISA certification a plus.
Internal Number: R176796
About Arrow Electronics
Enabling technology for the world’s premier brands and makers requires much more than ambition and imagination. It requires a forward-thinking culture of curiosity and collaboration that aims to guide innovation forward. From legal to marketing, human resources to accounting, Arrow Electronics works together to create a better tomorrow.