To support Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) by ensuring information sharing across functions. Collaborate with incident response analysts, engineers, and threat intelligence to document technical information, processes and procedures. Develop and communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability reporting. Work closely with various levels of technical staff to ensure overall organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Work under minimal supervision.
• Implement and coordinate knowledge management activities/processes to include content analysis, document management, data capture, portals and customer reporting
• Research, analyze, and document engineering and processing information (e.g. drawings, design reports, equipment, and test specifications.
• Design, develop, and implement technical documents, including user manuals, help documents, and tutorials.
• Perform detailed technical writing and integrate cyber security solutions.
• Maintain knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems and vendor offerings.
• Execute the planning, design, development and implementation of technical controls, procedures and policy associated with compliance and cyber security regulatory standards.
• Compile information requirements, objectives, functions and features
• Gathers technical information, prepare written text, and coordinate layout and manual organization
• Interview engineers and/or other staff to obtain workflow, processes or other technical information
• Integrate information from functions throughout the organization to facilitate acess, sharing and disseminating information with team members, internal business partners and stakeholders
• Leverage information from functions throughout the organization to facilitate access, sharing and disseminating information with team members, internal business partners and stakeholders
• Train and educate front-end users on knowledge management tools and content availability
• Work collaboratively with technical staff and management to implement daily threat intelligence reporting for the enterprise
Page 2 of 2
• Research, gather and synthesize data; present conclusion and recommendations to management and/or team members
• Monitor solutions’ key performance indicators and other key measures to ensure ongoing benefits are realized Monitor solutions’ key performance indicators and other key measures to ensure ongoing benefits are realized
• Execute daily adhoc tasks or lead small projects as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
• Significant experience researching, compiling, and documenting data, business processes, and workflow
• Extensive experience with content management
• Significant experience in developing technical documentation
• Extensive experience managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Expert skill capturing and translating technical processes and requirements into easily understood terms
• Advanced skill communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Advanced skill identifying and analyzing technical requirements and recommending solutions
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced skill working with all levels of management, supervisors, stakeholders and vendors
• Experience creating/editing presentations using software or other types of material/media
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced skill to influence, negotiate and persuade to reach agreeable exchange and positive outcomes
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experience in structured knowledge transfer activities
• Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint applications/pages
• Knowledge of Navy Federal’s products, services, processes and procedures
Hours : Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location : 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180