IT Compliance, IT Governance, Information Security
The Senior Compliance Analyst will be responsible for assuring information security and managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information and the systems and processes used for those purposes.
• Establishes, implements, and maintains information assurance programs, requirements, and standards based on the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
• Conducts compliance assessments of planned and implemented information systems
• Aligns NIST CSF framework requirements with business company processes to assist company stakeholders with determining appropriate controls, test steps, evidence collection, and documentation of risks associated with gaps to defined controls.
• Authors and/or updates standards or documentation to align with company and regulatory guidelines
• Assists in facilitating audit requests by interfacing between control owners and auditors.
• Assists with responding to customer security questionnaires.
• Advises security administrators on normal and exception-based processing of security authorization requests.
• Maintains an awareness of existing and proposed security-standard-setting groups, state and federal legislation and regulations pertaining to information security.
• May manage, market, and lead information security awareness training
• Identifies regulatory changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures, and recommends appropriate changes.
• Works within the information security governance process to define control recommendations that are both efficient and effective
• Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or other related business discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• 6+ years of experience in technology / IT audit or regulatory compliance role
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, COBIT, etc.)
• Ability to understand and articulate security risks, as well as propose solutions and/or mitigate controls
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
• Excellent prioritization capabilities, with an aptitude for breaking down work into manageable parts, effectively assessing the priority and time required to complete each part
• An ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and pay attention to sources of information from inside and outside one’s network within an organization
• Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
• An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors, with an emphasis on collaborating across multiple teams and ensuring program needs are satisfied through interpersonal and trusted communication
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: For applicants in the state of Colorado, the salary range for this role is $83,200 to $118,800. A candidate’s final salary offer will be based on the candidate’s skills, education, and experience.
A candidate’s compensation may also include bonuses consistent with TriNet’s corporate bonus plan.
Additionally, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, TriNet offers permanent full-time employees a variety of benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance, a 401(K) savings plan, an employee stock purchase plan, eleven (11) Company observed holidays, PTO and a comprehensive leave program. Please click the following link for detailed information about our benefits offerings: https://www.trinet.com/documents/blt5b61a1040aae1904
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.
Telecommuting is allowed.
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.