Provides leadership and direction to the Corporate Accounting department. Responsible for the flow of financial information to the Administrator, other leadership groups and external parties as necessary.
1. Coordinate the preparation of financial budgets.
2. Analyze and prepare timely financial reports related to the performance of the organization.
3. Coordinate major financial plans including capital expenditure programs.
4. Analyze financial data as required, including projections and special projects.
5. Oversee audit and tax functions and coordinate activities with outside audit firms.
6. Develop, implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures, under the direction of the Administrator.
7. Provide leadership and direction to the accounting and purchasing staff.
8. Provide financial leadership to the Performance Metric efforts of the organization.
9. Develop, implement and maintain cost reduction strategies related to purchasing and supply chain management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Minimum of five years financial management experience, preferably in health care.
3. Advanced understanding of MS Excel.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
1. MBA or CPA.
2. Experience managing professional staff.
Additional Salary Information: Generous 401(k) + retirement plans
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
Paid time off
Internal Number: 79-5F
About Salem Clinic
Founded in 1925, Salem Clinic is deeply rooted in the Salem and Keizer medical communities. We have steadily grown from a three physician practice to one that includes over ninety healthcare providers and 500 staff members. Our multi-specialty group practice design benefits patients through every phase of life. Our physicians represent family medicine, internal medicine, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, urgent care and hospital medicine.
Our four convenient locations bring healthcare close to home for our patients. In addition to our primary care physicians and specialists, Salem Clinic also maintains a full service laboratory with a robust testing menu and an imaging department with highly skilled technologists. The Clinic’s ancillary testing capabilities include general x-ray, bone densitometry, CT, MRI, ultrasound, echocardiography, mammography, EKG and all varieties of blood, urine and other specimen collection and testing.
The large multi-specialty group practice setting enables Salem Clinic to provide patients with truly comprehensive care. We are large enough to have the resources to be on the cutting edge of technology and care models and small enough that ...every individual staff member can be heard and can affect change.
Salem Clinic staff and physicians are held high standards for customer service and teamwork creating a professional, supportive and friendly work environment for all to enjoy!
Are you interested in joining our team? We are looking for customer service oriented persons who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-based, ever changing environment. We want persons who are looking for long-term employment. We reward longevity with a generous retirement benefit that includes a 10% contribution, with no matching required.
Salem Clinic is a place where you can grow your career, prepare for your future, make new friends and help others. Oh... and we have been voted the 2021 Best of the Willamette Valley GOLD for Best Place to Work!