The Account Executive promotes and sells Consumer Credit solutions and services, ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and achieves sales goals within an assigned territory. This sales role will target business opportunities in building a pipeline, ensure retention and driving new growth.
· Building and managing consumer credit sales.
· Researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
· Identify relative solutions and services to meet prospect/customer consumer credit needs; plan and execute discussions with clients.
· Service and support current customers to ensure client satisfaction.
· Grow NACM Connect client relationships with key decision makers, approvers, influencers, as well as, developing and executing sales strategy.
· Develop a deep understanding of our client’s business needs and act as a strategic advisor and partner to the client.
· Self-starter, highly motivated and a drive to exceed expectations.
· Inside and outside sales position calling on businesses.
Job Requirements – Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) plus direct sales experience.
· Demonstrated ability to acquire new customer relationships with a successful track record of achieving/exceeding individual sales targets.
· Must have previous experience in selling Consumer Credit solutions; strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative style.
· Ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations and to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills and able to present and discuss complex concepts to executive audiences.
· Strong organizational skills and planning abilities; able to effectively prioritize and manage through competing priorities.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Work in a team environment.
· Open to travel if needed.
Additional Salary Information: Also includes commissions on sales
About NACM Connect
NACM Connect is a not-for-profit, member-owned and directed trade association focused on business credit, commercial credit and financial management professionals.
NACM Connect provides services and information to assist credit professionals in all facets of their work activities, including credit groups, credit reports, credit references, credit application processing, collections services, credit law, and more. In addition, NACM Connect educates its members in credit, collections and related matters while working toward the continuing professionalization of the credit management field. We are an Affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management.
Our members are credit professionals that span seventeen states across the US including Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Member companies cover many industries including manufacturing, wholesale, service industries and financial institutions. We provide a vital network through which credit professionals can interact and learn from each other by providing opportunities fo...r members to come together for networking and other business purposes. NACM Connect also monitors legislative developments to assure sound credit laws and guard against fraud.
BACK TO TOP
ISACA Career Centre is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ISACA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ISACA Career Centre.