A well-established wealth management financial advisory firm in Richardson, Texas is seeking an associate financial advisor to join its practice. You will help conduct the smooth operation of a fast paced-and friendly-financial planning office. This is an instrumental role in the practice. The lead financial advisor will mentor you, as needed, as you work with existing clients and continue to build the practice & provide customer service for them. Once you have been properly trained on company policy, tools & resources, you will be meeting with clients and seeking to grow the practice. The primary purpose of this position will be to work with existing clients and help acquire new clients for the practice. As goals are met, you will be given more responsibilities in the practice. The goal is for you to become part of the lead advisor’s succession plan. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics, legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
* High Integrity
* Team Player
* Process Oriented
* High level of organization as well as attention to detail
* Strong project manager
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to align the direction, service, products and performance of the business with those of the lead advisor’s business plan
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with persuasive ability
* Respond to client requests
* Help drive new client acquisition
* Attain client referrals
* Identify clients to engage or re-engage in planning relationships
* Prepare for client meetings focused on planning discussions
* Will learn to gather and enter client data into Financial Planning Tool Suite both for yourself and lead advisor
* Create planning deliverables
* Perform case analysis and develop recommendations
* Conduct and /or participate in client meetings to present recommendations
* Track clients progress towards their goals and hold them accountable to them
* Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested, as it relates to servicing their accounts
Series 66 or 65
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Pay will be commensurate with experience.