Zions Bancorporation is seeking a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Analyst to provide operational support for the applications and accounts onboarded to our privileged access management system.
To be successful in this opportunity, it is important that you have strong analysis experience. Your ability to work efficiently and effectively with PAM engineers, architects and end users is a critical success factor. In this role, we would count on your analysis experience to help our PAM program get better, including educating stakeholders, improving our tooling and automating our work. If you thrive on performing analysis and working collaboratively with others, then this role is perfect for you!
- Assist in the daily operations to support and maintain the CyberArk PAM platform.
- Work independently on numerous projects/activities at the same time with minimal oversight.
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture.
- Interpret performance trends, identify root causes and support performance improvement.
- Collect, analyze, and represent complex data in meaningful reporting and metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely and verbalize ideas effectively.
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong customer-focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior user experience and build long-term relationships.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of four years' of related professional experience
- Experience in an information security analyst role specifically reducing risk through the implementation of tools and standards.
- Experience implementing and enforcing standards and best practices including Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Account Standards and privileged account discovery.
- Technical familiarity with core infrastructure architectures and tools, including Active Directory, Server/OS, Storage, Middleware, Database, Network/Telecom (switches, load balancers, routers, and firewalls) and application topologies.
This position has a hybrid work from home schedule with a minimum of three days per week in the office at the Zions Technology Center in Midvale, UT.
The Zions Technology Center is a 400,000-square-foot technology campus in Midvale, Utah. Located on the former Sharon Steel Mill superfund site, the sustainably built campus will be the company's primary technology and operations center. This modern and environmentally friendly technology center will enable Zions to continue to compete for the best technology talent in the state while providing team members with an exceptional work environment with features such as:
- Electric vehicle charging stations and close proximity to Historic Gardner Village UTA TRAX station.
- At least 75% of the building is powered by on-site renewable solar energy.
- Access to outdoor recreation, parks, trails, shareable bikes and locker rooms.
- Large modern cafe with a healthy and diverse menu.
- Healthy indoor environment with ample natural light and fresh air.
- LEED-certified sustainable building that features include the use of low VOC-emitting construction materials.
Zions Bancorporation is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet ever-changing demands. Your ability to adapt, learn innovate and collaborate with a dynamic team helps us provide exceptional service to our customers and communities.
We are committed to helping our employees grow, develop and advance in their career. Our Workforce of the Future, DEI and UpSkilling initiatives allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. We believe that investing in your success and well-being is an investment in our customers and our business.
Together we are building a culture that values diversity, celebrates growth and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. Our people are what set us apart and make us great.
Apply now if you have a passion for impactful outcomes, enjoy working collaboratively with co-workers, and want to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent care accounts
Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal Holidays
401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive compensation in line with work experience
Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions
Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
Employee Ambassador preferred banking products