Capstone Financial Advisors has an immediate opening for a Senior Wealth Advisor with 7 plus years of relevant experience.
If you’re a looking to make a difference in people’s lives, working as a Senior Wealth Advisor at Capstone Financial Advisors might be right for you.
We are a fee-only, 100% employee owned, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), providing high-net-worth clients wealth management services tailored to their unique circumstances.
Capstone is actively growing in ways that allow us to maintain our personalized service. It’s not just about getting bigger. It’s about getting better.
At the core of Capstone’s client service offering is our Service Teams, consisting of Senior Wealth Advisors, Wealth Advisors, Financial Planners, and Client Service Specialists.
The Senior Wealth Advisor is the primary manager of the client relationship and is the most experienced advisor at the firm. The position has responsibility for managing client relationships and formulating and implementing complex financial planning advice. The Senior Wealth Advisor is also expected to develop new client relationships and, in addition, serve as a technical resource to the firm and mentor/develop Team Members in client service delivery.
- Act as the primary relationship manager to the firm's high-net-worth clients
- Proactively service and maintain a full practice of high-net-worth relationships
- Ensure all client relationships contribute positively to the Firm’s reputation
- Provide and coordinate financial planning and wealth management services, including, estate planning, tax compliance and planning, portfolio management, and retirement planning
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm’s client service team
- Effectively utilize, delegate, and direct the activities of the client service team and other service providers (COIs) to provide superior client service
- Act as mentor/coach to the firm’s service team; committed to the continuing education, training, and talent development (including providing performance assessments) of relevant Team Members
- Obtain new business for the firm from an established network of clients and COIs and through community involvement activities
- Actively participate in firm-supported business development initiatives
- Ensure a successful process for transitioning new client relationships to and within the firm
- Participate in firm initiatives
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrated progressively responsible client-facing, high-net-worth financial planning experience
- CFP® certification
- Demonstrated ability to manage the most complex, high-net-worth client relationships
- Demonstrated track record establishing new client relationships
- Possesses the technical skills necessary to support the client service model at the highest level
- Demonstrated mastery of relevant tax, financial planning, and investment software applications
- Strong ability and desire to foster and nurture relationships with clients, coworkers, and firm prospects
- Possesses high integrity, a positive attitude, and a team orientation
- Has the personal presence, confidence, and entrepreneurial ambition to support and grow a full practice of high-net-worth clients
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (national holidays, personal time, birthdays, community service activities)
- Flexible work options (2 remote working days each week, summer hours, early holiday departures)
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability)
- Parental leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Flexible spending account
- On-site, health club membership
- Reimbursement for relevant professional certifications and membership fees
Recent Capstone Accolades
- 2022 Best Places to Work in Illinois
- 2022 Financial Advisor Magazine RIA Ranking
- InvestmentNews 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors
- 2020 Financial Times 300 Top RIAs