Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions' Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Cyber Security Manager is responsible for leading a diverse team of engineers and analysts charged with the daily operations of enforcing, monitoring, and managing cyber security controls to protect the assets of the bank, customers, and associates. This role monitors the domains of security controls including, but not limited to, malware defense, network security, Internet security, security analytics, threat intelligence and defense, cybercrime, data protection, vulnerability management, and customer authentication.
- Develops cyber security architecture/designs, controls, processes, standards, and strategies to ensure alignment with Information Security standards, emerging threats, and overall Information Security strategy
- Develops and implements incident response protocols for ongoing threats and attacks
- Communicates status of current threat environment, incidents, and projected threats to senior management and executives
- Manages the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware, and software for possible impact on systems security
- Coordinates with other managers to integrate Information Security project components with other projects including application development, network, server, and mainframe
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and eight (8) years of related experience
- Or High School Diploma or GED and twelve (12) years of related experience
- Four (4) years of lead or supervisory/managerial experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other industry certification
- Good understanding of current internal and external cyber threats to the financial services sector
- Experience managing Information Technology and/or Information Security projects
- Experience with security operations and incident response/handling
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to prioritize assignments while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage project teams and leadership within a corporate setting
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to predict and plan for unknown threats
- Strong ability to work well with others and place a premium on the group's success
- Advanced technical aptitude skills
The Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) Strategy Manager will lead a of team of Product Managers, Product Owners, and analysts in developing the strategy, setting the roadmap, and determining the requirements for Customer Identity and Access Management solutions for the Bank. You will partner with business owners, users, and other cross-functional and technology teams to ensure the delivery of best-in-class customer authentication experiences.
In this role, you will participate in efforts to continuously enhance consumer identity experiences and the underlying platforms enabling them across the Regions enterprise.
Position TypeFull time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the national range and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Incentive Pay Plans:This role is eligible to participate in the annual discretionary incentive plan. Employees are eligible to receive a discretionary award based on individual, business, and/or company performance.Opportunity to participate in the Long Term Incentive Plan.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions' benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Location DetailsRiverchase OPS Center
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans